10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
Falling asleep to you
My pillows still smells
Like you the last time you slept over,
So I’ll hug it a little tighter,
Breathe in the smell
because I can’t get enough.
Safety and peace and happiness
All from the scent of a pillow.
It makes me miss you a little more
But it can hold me over for now.
Keep the open wound in my chest
From growing bigger
Knowing I can’t have you here
To remind me that everything is okay.
This pillow of you will suffice for now.
I’ll just shut the entire world out.
I’m don’t enjoy feeling like I’m not important.
Peace out bitches. Fuck today.